tik tok tik tokk...

Thursday, January 26, 2017

I am married

There is now a man asleep next to me...

Tik Tok Tik Tok! .......almost 23 years, I slept all by myself. I am the only daughter and I slept all by myself when I was 7. And now, I have someone else, beside me peacefully sleeping with my teddy bear! YES!!! HE STOLE MY TEDDY BEAR.

Oh I am married now. I remembered I always had this conversation with my bestfriends where we pointed to each other's face who is going to marry first.

"Hang mesti kahwin dulu kan sbb hang banyak bf!" *technically, if you have a lot of boyfriend..of course you are going to marry super late cause too many choices. haha*
"Agak agak siapa kahwin dulu ek?"

Too bad! I am the one who be the first one to get married. Hahaha! Just kidding!I am the second one who got married. Sharifah already had a baby boy during my wedding. But ok lah, still early what?
My parents got married at 23 and her daughter got herself a husband at 24. My parents always have this idea where they find "Early Marriage is Good For You" but their mindset slightly changed whenever they saw her daughter still acting like an irresponsible human being.

I woke up late. *nobody wants a wife who wakes up at noon, right?*
I enjoyed arguing with my brothers and cousins
I don't know how to cook
I love my messy room

Do you think my parent would let me get married if I am so messed up like this?

I think the only thing that makes Mama & Abah agreed to let me be somebody's wife is because of Amirrul.
Amirrul is a total opposite from me. He rises as early as a bird. He is so responsible towards everything. He is fast. Easy to say, he is complete different la from me. There are so many differences between me and Amirrul. He is so softspoken and I speak like a thunder. Well, I orang utara.. what do you expect? He is an introvert person while me, I AM WILD. I talked to everyone, including mak cik nasi lemak.

All of these differences makes him my husband.

We are married on 14th September 2016.
Amirrul is now officially my husband who I would cherish for the rest of my life. Insyaallah.




No comments: